Acutus Medical concludes additional $26.2M financing circular to broaden its product portfolio Acutus Medical, Inc. , a medical device organization developing a minimally invasive real-period 3D Cardiac Chamber Imaging and Dipole Density Mapping program to recognize the sources that cause and / or sustain complex cardiac arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation, announced it has completed an additional $26.2M financing to keep developing its imaging/mapping system along with bring to advertise a comprehensive product portfolio. The funding shall allow Acutus Medical to complete work on the AcQMapTM High Resolution, Imaging and Mapping System and broaden their item portfolio to include diagnostic catheters, therapeutic catheters and additional new innovative therapeutic items.Furthermore to fundamental and chemistry patents, Alnylam is also the special licensee in the field of RNAi therapeutics for several delivery patents, including those owned and managed by Tekmira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Covering delivery of oligonucleotides, including RNAi therapeutics, with liposomal formulations. These patents consist of: formulations of oligonucleotides, including siRNAs, in cationic liposomes .. Allina Hospitals & Treatment centers are tobacco free of charge now Allina Hospitals & Treatment centers announced today, all its facilities are actually tobacco free. This means smoking or the usage of tobacco products will not be allowed in the buildings, on the lands or in parking regions of the hospitals or its leased and owned facilities. We need to lead by example. The new policy is being enforced at all Allina facilities in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
- AHF launches new advertisement campaign President Obama.
- In a newly published feature paper eriacta tablets.
- ADHD stimulant drug use in college: Could it be a form a cheating?
- PRESS RELEASE DUBLIN.
- 5 Chiropractic Adjustment Techniques.
- From April 26-30.
- 9 Healthy What to Eat For Lunch If you would like to find healthy things to eat for lunch time.
- Advanced Cell Technology to obtain patent to get cellular reprogramming.
- Adoptive T-cell therapy might help in treating liver cancer.
- To get this done.
- Which is released in the Oct.
- journalist Priya Shetty argues in this SciDev.
- David Crawford.
- 1 The retractions came only months after BioMed Central.
- AHRQ: 94 percent of ladies hospitalized for pregnancy and delivery in the U.
- For you to gain even more mass you need to ensure that you stick to the following guidelines.
- 3 million of the 57 million deaths in 2008.