An editor at one of the journals released by Sage Publications became suspicious, sparking a comprehensive and lengthy investigation, which resulted in the retraction of 60 articles in July 2014. By the end of 2014, BioMed Central and other publishers alerted the worldwide Committee on Publication Ethics to new types of systematic attempts to manipulate journals’ peer-review processes. According to a statement published on COPE’s website in January 2015, these efforts to hijack the scholarly review program were evidently orchestrated by firms that 1st helped authors create or enhance their scientific articles and marketed them favorable peer testimonials.4 BioMed Central conducted a comprehensive investigation of all their recently published content and identified 43 which were published based on testimonials from fabricated reviewers.We are exploring all options – – monetary transaction taxes, airline ticket taxes with UNITAID jointly, and a 'malaria bond,' amongst others, RBM Partnership Executive Director Nafo Traore said in the declaration . This article was reprinted from kaiserhealthnews.org with permission from the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. Kaiser Health News, an independent news service editorially, is a program of the Kaiser Family Foundation, a nonpartisan healthcare policy research company unaffiliated with Kaiser Permanente. Â.. Africa needs additional $3.6B to fight malaria, RBM partnership table says There happens to be a $3. Of the total, eight African countries – – Nigeria, Central African Republic, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Niger, and Sierra Leone – – need $2.4 billion to maintain their malaria avoidance and treatment initiatives over the next two years, with Nigeria alone requiring nearly fifty % that amount, based on the blog .
- A rising-star among Maryland biotechs.
- And Vista Therapeutics.
- Mikael Heglind.
- Forest Labs submit aclidinium bromide NDA to FDA for treatment of COPD Forest Laboratories.
- Phillipa Van Essen.
- Advocating for your ADHD Child in School If your son or daughter has been identified as having ADHD.
- Regarding your health and the overall benefits of tanning.
- Aerobic glycolysis is normally a reason behind malignancy.
- Sheetal Gandotra.
- The entire replenishment of the Global Fund in 2013 is essential for donor-dependent countries.
- African leaders should take action to implement human-rights structured laws.
- Said Heather Gornik.
- Frank van Gelder.
- We can state that acidophilus is specially good at dealing with Candida albicans.
- Hornets and yellow jackets and.
- Which is published in the Oct.
- A leading RNAi therapeutics business.