An editor at one of the journals released by Sage Publications became suspicious, sparking a comprehensive and lengthy investigation, which resulted in the retraction of 60 articles in July 2014. By the end of 2014, BioMed Central and other publishers alerted the worldwide Committee on Publication Ethics to new types of systematic attempts to manipulate journals’ peer-review processes. According to a statement published on COPE’s website in January 2015, these efforts to hijack the scholarly review program were evidently orchestrated by firms that 1st helped authors create or enhance their scientific articles and marketed them favorable peer testimonials.4 BioMed Central conducted a comprehensive investigation of all their recently published content and identified 43 which were published based on testimonials from fabricated reviewers.We are exploring all options – – monetary transaction taxes, airline ticket taxes with UNITAID jointly, and a 'malaria bond,' amongst others, RBM Partnership Executive Director Nafo Traore said in the declaration . This article was reprinted from kaiserhealthnews.org with permission from the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. Kaiser Health News, an independent news service editorially, is a program of the Kaiser Family Foundation, a nonpartisan healthcare policy research company unaffiliated with Kaiser Permanente. Â.. Africa needs additional $3.6B to fight malaria, RBM partnership table says There happens to be a $3. Of the total, eight African countries – – Nigeria, Central African Republic, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Niger, and Sierra Leone – – need $2.4 billion to maintain their malaria avoidance and treatment initiatives over the next two years, with Nigeria alone requiring nearly fifty % that amount, based on the blog .
- A portable note-taker with a mega-memory and a Braille key pad.
- AHF launches new advertisement campaign President Obama.
- In a newly published feature paper eriacta tablets.
- ADHD stimulant drug use in college: Could it be a form a cheating?
- PRESS RELEASE DUBLIN.
- 5 Chiropractic Adjustment Techniques.
- From April 26-30.
- 9 Healthy What to Eat For Lunch If you would like to find healthy things to eat for lunch time.
- Advanced Cell Technology to obtain patent to get cellular reprogramming.
- Adoptive T-cell therapy might help in treating liver cancer.
- To get this done.
- Which is released in the Oct.
- journalist Priya Shetty argues in this SciDev.
- David Crawford.
- 1 The retractions came only months after BioMed Central.
- AHRQ: 94 percent of ladies hospitalized for pregnancy and delivery in the U.
- For you to gain even more mass you need to ensure that you stick to the following guidelines.