AAP receives grant to promote awareness on childhood obesity The American Academy of Pediatrics announces that it’s been awarded a $250,000 grant from MetLife Foundation, to market community and regional approaches to obesity prevention. Through the grant, AAP shall start two national grant programs, which are centered on encouraging both set up pediatricians and pediatricians-in-training to develop collaborative solutions to educate communities about the health effects of childhood weight problems. The first program will offer ‘Healthy Energetic Living Chapter Grants,’ awarding five AAP chapters with $20,000 grants to initiate projects at state and local amounts.Related StoriesNew results reveal association between colorectal cancers and melanoma drug treatmentMD Anderson study reveals why chemotherapy medications not effective for most pancreatic cancer patientsSausages With Antioxidants From Berries TO AVOID Cancer Former Addario Lectureship Award recipients include: 2012 Recipient: D. Ross Camidge, MD, PhD, Director of the Thoracic Oncology Clinical Associate and System Director for Clinical Research, Colorado University Cancer Center 2011 Recipient: William Pao, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Ingram Associate Professor of Malignancy Research, Director, Personalized Cancer Medicine, Vanderbilt Ingram Cancers Center 2010 Recipient: David R. Gandara, MD, Associate Director, Clinical Analysis, UC Davis Cancer Center 2009 Recipient: Harvey Pass, MD, BA, Director of the Division of Thoracic Chief and Medical procedures of Thoracic Surgery, New York University Medical Center 2008 Recipient: Paul A.
- From companies including Denver Health.
- 4 Fantastic Fitness Great things about Jogging Jogging is a superb way to boost your fitness.
- 5 million on Medicare get opioids Elsewhere.
- Such as a violent childhood.
- You can now even find a few of them in hospitals.
- Administration officials offer thumbs up to Health care.
- Acorda announces data of GGF2 preclinical studies for focal ischemic stroke Acorda Therapeutics.
- A lung-activated inhaled corticosteroid with novel distribution and launch properties.
- With a new study out of Texas having recently discovered that at least one in 20 U.
- Continence and ostomy associations.
- According to a fresh study.
- Abscessed Tooth Treatment Once a tooth has an abscess.
- Abortion pill has redefined liberty in new shade!
- Advaxis completes ADXS-HPV Stage 1/2 dosing in patients with HPV-associated anal cancer Advaxis.
- 200 Vets Wrongly Told THEY WILL HAVE ALS At least 1.
- Family Doctor Can Safely Aid Many Births: MONDAY.
- Essential read for women My friend.